Monday 28 September 2020

Be Internet Awesome!





Be Internet Awesome! 

Hi Fishes!๐ŸŸ

Today I'm going to write about the online game that teaches you what to do if you are being bullied on the internet! This game is called Interland - it has 4 islands which teach important information like what to do when somebody asks for your personal data. Interland teaches you about the danger on the internet by turning into a fun game. I made a infographic of all 4 islands using Canva.com to show you how the game works:

Here's the link to the Game:

2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Nora. Awesome infographic. I've only ever done King Kingdom. Which is your favourite? Have you been to the holiday blogging challenge site so that you can comment on other people's work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Ashlyn and I go to Ahipara school. I love your poster it is so cool. Maybe next time you could make it have a background. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.