Thursday 8 July 2021

Olympics: how it has changed

Olympics: how it has changed


Kia orana everyone! This DLO post I am going to tell you about the reading work we have done. Since the Olympics were on the teachers decided to do something about the Olympics in reading so we had to create a DLO about the Olympics. We had 3 topics to do our DLO on: "what is happening at NZ for the Olympics right now", "How the Olympics have changed from the ancient modern and present" and "what makes up the features of the summer Olympics". I chose how the Olympics have changed. We could either do our DLO on a google slideshow or Book Creator, I chose to use Book Creator.

We had to follow this success criteria: 

Find important information about my topic.

Find information from a range of sources including one I have found by myself

Write information in my own words in my DLO

Include a clear heading and subheadings in my DLO

My layout is clear and easy to read

I have included relevant pictures to add interest to my presentation.

My information and ideas help my audience to understand the learning


My favorite part about doing this DLO was how I learnt different things about modern and ancient Olympics! Here is the photos of my book:


Wait for another post bye!









 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.