Friday 12 June 2020

Creative Writing!

Creative Writing
Kia ora fishes🐟! Today I am going to be talking about my creative writing I started in week 7! To do this we had to choose an image from a slideshow then we made a new doc and wrote about it. We had to make sure there were no spelling mistakes and we looked at simple, compound and complex sentences! I didn't use a compound sentence in my writing, all the simple and complex sentences were highlighted in orange! My story is about a child who gets captured by a witch!  

Here is the link why don't you read it?😝:

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nora,
    I'm Leyla.
    I really loved your story! It was great and I was really interested. Is Mike small enough to hang on to the stem of a leaf? It was really good and I learnt that you are very great at writing. Maybe next time you explain more of what he looked like.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Leyla

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.