Friday 19 June 2020

Reading Activity

Reading Activity
Hello Fishies🐟
I'm going to talk about my reading activity I did! For my reading activity, I read an article about worldwide protests. Then I made a poster saying something like "Color doesn't matter" as a worldwide message. I also had to draw around the words and color it in. I made my words 3D and drew earth and some balloons in mine! I loved doing this activity because I got to create my own poster! The words I wrote were "Color doesn't matter, we are all the same" and I'm sure somebody has already wrote that phrase. My reading goal is evaluating and I got to practice that while reading the article.

Hoped you liked reading my blog, bye fishies🐟 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nora. I am Leyla from St Mary’s School.
    I found it interesting that your class is making Black Lives Matter posters.
    I learnt that you like to support everyone no matter what their skin colour is.
    Maybe you could take a clearer photo next time.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Leyla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Leyla.
      And yes, I do like to support everyone no matter what their skin color is!
      I will try to get a clearer photo next time!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.