Friday 1 October 2021

Lockdown Work This Week!

 Lockdown Work This Week

Salaam everyone. Today I am going to talk about even more interesting lockdown work! This week we has something different because instead of reading/writing we had code avengers! Code avengers is like doing reading activitys except there are courses and its easier. Code avengers didn't really link to writing if you ask me. And the slide layout was different because it's the layout from last years lockdown creations/slideshow! 


Our teachers set 2 main courses but during this week I only finished one of the courses. Both courses have 10 activitys in it so I did 3 or 2 for each day so by friday every activity in the course is done. The courses were called computational thinking 1 and computational thinking 2. Maths was the same, with the maths board except we didn't have out own maths notebook instead we just used the lockdown creations to put warm up and main activitys on there, same with code avengers. There was another collumn called other. For other we had a mix of different activitys in different subjects. These are the things we had for other: fun sentences 1, fun sentences 2, did you know, nature art, card buildings. We also had some other stuff from last week like: lockdown highlights and lockdown projects so we can edit them!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Blog you later!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nora this is Aley here, I loved reading your blog post. code Avengers was fun but a bit too easy for me. Maybe next time you can put some pics up so other people who have not heard of code Avengers before can see what it looks like. Thank you for considering my request. By:Aley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Nora. What a super blog post explaining in detail about your Code Avengers tasks this week. You have had a busy time getting through your mahi (work). Thanks Aley, I agree, some pics would be great too. Have a super holiday, stay safe and happy. Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam Nora, this is Ayana I enjoyed reading your blog. I liked how you told every step clearly so we could understand it. It actually reminded me off last years Lockdown/Smackdown! Maybe next time you could add pictures or screenshots of the code avaengers you did. Your blog had the right amount of writing for me. Great blog bye!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.